The integration of a new social network in Over-Graph is always a big event for us, one which we are happy to share with you.
In this fourth quarter of 2014, it’s LinkedIn that we have chosen! Here is a presentation of the first available functionalities…
After Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, it was time for LinkedIn to be added to the plethora of services offered by Over-Graph!
Before going into a more in depth explanation, you are probably asking yourself why we have chosen to integrate LinkedIn and not Pinterest? LinkedIn rather than Google+? Why LinkedIn at all?
Classing them in order of priority, for Social Networks to be offered on Over-Graph, a number of criteria need to be taken into consideration. By order of importance:
1/ access to its API (some are blocked),
2/ the functionalities offered by its API,
3/ our users’ expectations for this network (according to the feedback received),
4/ the more or less heavy usage by brands of this network,
5/ the earned and owned media potential for the brands of the network,
6/ the ‘flaws’ native to the network in question, that restrict its usage by the brands (multi- account, programming of publications, etc.).
We chose LinkedIn after weighing all of these selection criteria.
What are the new functionalities offered by the collaboration LinkedIn x Over-Graph?
You are already used to the fact that each network is integrated as deeply as possible, with Over-Graph, in order to offer our users the most suitable service possible.
Here are a few screenshots that will present you with the functionalities:
- recuperation of your personal profile, in order to work on it with the classic (“publish”, “respond”, “analyze”) Over-Graph tools;
- recuperation of your Company pages, in order to work on them with the classic (“publish”, “respond”, “analyze”) Over-Graph tools;
- creation of a badge presenting the number of relationships of a personal profile (non capped at 500);
- creation of a badge presenting the number of people who are members of the Company Pages;
- possibility of publishing the Updates (text, link, photo) directly onto your personal profile and Company Pages;
- possibility of programming the Updates (text, link, photo) onto your personal profile and Company Pages;
- recuperation of the comments on the Updates that you will have published on your personal profile;
- answering comments on the Updates that you have published on your personal profile;
- recuperation of the comments on the News that you will have published on your Company Pages;
- answering comments on the News that you have published on your Company Pages;
- « top » for Company pages, sorted by total number of followers, new followers, number of Updates published, followers generated engagement, number of impressions, etc. ;
- « top » for Updates on Company pages, sorting by impressions or user generated engagement ;
- « top » for your pages followers, sorting by activity on Updates or number of Relations ;
And to help you after having added LinkedIn, you will discover a brand new Guided Tour!
Without forgetting that all of the functionalities that you are using for LinkedIn
are also accessible, at the same time, on your Instagram and Twitter accounts, on your personal profile and Facebook Pages – and without limitation!Et ce, sans aucune limitation !
NB: The analytical functionalities of the Company pages, their updates, and followers, will be available as from Wednesday !