Over-Graph has already offered you Summaries of your Social activity for a while now, on a weekly or monthly basis. Now we offer you the possibility of receiving an email summary each morning.
1. We offer you 4 possibilities for each of your saved selections and for all of your online profiles:
- “Daily”: you receive a Summary by email each morning analyzing the activity of your day;
- “Weekly”: each Tuesday you receive a Summary by email analyzing your activity from the previous week;
- “Monthly”: you receive a Summary by email on the 2nd day of each month analyzing your activity from the previous month;
- Finally, if you do not wish to receive a Summary by email, the “never” option is for you.
Setting the sending of your Summaries by email
2. These Summaries will present your activity to you:
- Dissemination of content (image, video, link, text) on your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, on your Twitter and Instagram accounts, and on your YouTube channel.
A number of publications on the My Selection for yesterday and a number of posted images ( 3 on Twitter). A comparison with the summary from the previous day.
- User conversations and responses from you on your Facebook and LinkedIn pages, on your Twitter and Instagram accounts, and on your YouTube channels. We also offer you a comparison of all the metrics presented in this emailal Facebook profiles, nor those of your personal Linked
Number of user messages yesterday on the profiles of My Selection (1), number of completed responses (1). Comparison with the summary of the previous day.
Please note that our Summaries do not analyze the activity of your personal Facebook profiles, nor that of your personal LinkedIn profile.
3. We also offer a comparison of all the metrics presented in this email to all of the users, over the same period.
Average number of photos published (1 on Instagram)
4. These emails are sent by default to your account, or your contract address if you have registered one (in your Account Settings).
This feature, unique in many social networks, is available to our users, and is infinitely available, regardless of their subscription.